- You are entitled to cancel your order for the Goods, without penalty, within 7 days of the Goods having been delivered to you. In such an event –
- you will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 30 days of the date of cancelling this agreement;
- you undertake not to utilise the Goods; and
- your agreement of purchase will be deemed to have been cancelled,
- provided that your right to cancel your order for Goods without penalty set out in this clause , shall not apply where the Goods that you have ordered are newspapers, periodicals, magazines and books, or where audio or video recordings or computer software were unsealed by you.
- The Company will make your goods available for collection in the physical shop; Grayston Uniform Shop, cnr North Rd and Gillard Dr. Sandown or deliver the Goods to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 15 days of receipt of your payment (“Delivery Period”). We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period. You may then, within 7 days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to proceed with your order for the Goods. If you elect not to proceed with your order, we will reimburse you with the purchase price within 15 days of having informed you that we are not able to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period.
- Goods may be returned only when defective, damaged or if the product supplied is not the same product as what was ordered or in exchange for another size. If the Goods are defective in any way this must be reported as soon as reasonably possible after the product having been delivered to you and must be returned to us within a period of 6 months after delivery. If the Goods are not the same as what was ordered this must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. Any damage must also be immediately reported, within 24 hours of delivery.
- If the Goods have been approved for return, we will notify you and either arrange for our couriers to collect the item from you or request that you post it back to us or ask you to return the item to our current warehouse location, dependent on your original order’s shipping method. Should you need to post the Goods to us please only send it to our postal address and you will be credited or refunded for the postage costs incurred, up to a maximum of whatever the current Company Postal Delivery rate is.
- If you are returning Goods via courier or post office please package it carefully so that it does not become damaged enroute. Please include the Returns Request Number and a copy of your original invoice with any return.